EMploYMENT & COmmunications Counsel, Vroom COnsultants
Labor & Employment Counsel
- Make sure workplace policies and procedures are up-to-date.
- Refine criminal background check procedures and employment contract language prohibiting social media activity and on marijuana use.
- Increase collaboration, flow, on-demand learning, and inclusivity by implementing and administering employee engagement technology such as Sharepoint.
- Refine executive leadership communication to efficiently and clearly encourage dialogue with their employees.
associate - Crisis Communications, Calfee Halter & Griswold, LLC
April 2015 - September 2016
Counsel senior executives on crisis communication, internal communication, and change management related to litigation.
Saved clients millions of dollars in litigation costs and penalties.
Changed the opinion of target audiences, such as juries, via formal presentations, oral argument, and evidentiary memoranda.
Developed and conducted employee training and programming on best practices for legally compliant and culturally inclusive workplaces.
Federal Service, U.S. Department of Labor & U.S. Department of JusticE
September 2008 - September 2015
Special Assistant U.S. Attorney.
Prosecuted criminal and civil violations of law.
Surpassed the ambitious transparency-in-communication goals of the Obama administration; especially regarding high-profile prosecutions..
Inspire myself and others to go above and beyond at work.
I do this by bettering workplaces.
- Persuasive Writer. I write to influence.
- Culturally Adept. My hobbies are travel and cultural immersion.
- Introspective Story-Teller. I admire people who tell the truth.
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
Public Relations for Digital Media Certification
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
J.D., Labor Law Concentration
Graduated May 2006
Morgan State University
B.S in Psychology
Graduated May 2001